[imp] IMP displays both Plaintext and HTML

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Aug 29 13:40:16 UTC 2012

On 08/29/2012 03:33 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>>> Just to make sure we're on the same page here: The message renders
>>> correctly for me as well. My problem is having both plain text and
>>> html displayed at the same time. Especially with longer message this
>>> can be frustrating. I attached a screenshot of the test message to
>>> this mail.
>>
>> Yes, I don't see this, just the HTML part.
>
> This can't happen with base IMP (just like Jan, I don't see it either).
> This could only happen if you have broken the multipart/alternative
> configuration in mime_drivers.php.

I didn't touch the mime_drivers.php file, I created a
mime_drivers.local.php with the contents mentioned in the first post of
this thread. The file looks correct to me, but if you see any errors I'd
really appreciate it if you could point them out.
--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf