[imp] To field in sent folder contains From address for some mails

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Sep 5 08:25:08 UTC 2012

Hey there,
I've got another (minor) problem with imp 5.0.23. When I open the sent
folder the "To" column contains the From address if the message wasn't
written with imp. A screenshot showing the problem can be found at
http://i.imgur.com/dAERI.png and the source of a message causing this
problem is attached to this mail. I'd really appreciate if someone could
point me in the right direction for debugging this issue.

Kind regards,
Jens Pranaitis
--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf