[imp] imp Digest, Vol 3149, Issue 1

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Mon Sep 10 13:32:16 UTC 2012

>> I have an older Debian box that I'll be replacing soon but have
>> staff still clinging to it. The specifics:
>>
>> Horde 3.2
>> Imp 4.2
>>
>> 	Just today my users started to observe that the Horde sidebar in
>> IMP is obscured:
>>
>> http://imagebin.org/227598
>>
>> 	Users can collapse the sidebar, but restoring it doesn't make it
>> any more visible.
>> 	I've made sure users have cleared their browser cache. This view
>> happens in Firefox 12 and 15 and Internet Explorer 8.
>>  	Anyone have a clue why the sidebar is being rendered in such a bizarre way?
>
> There is a preference for the sidebar width, looks like that went off.

 	Thanks Jan!
 	Ah so. For posterity's sake this is under

Horde > Options > Display Options > Width of the Horde menu on the left?

 	Of course, if you're having this issue you probably can't GET to the
Horde menu from IMP at least. In this case, in Firefox, you can right click on
whatever sliver of sidebar you have and select

This Frame > Open Frame in New Tab

 	and the whole sidebar will be revealed unto you.

Brett Charbeneau, GSEC Gold, GCIH Gold
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road