[imp] signer's certificate could not be verified

Paul Bentley paulduncanbentley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:45:31 UTC 2012

From: "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>
To: <imp at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [imp] signer's certificate could not be verified

> Keep discussions on the list, and please don't top-post.
>
> Zitat von Paul Bentley <paulduncanbentley at gmail.com>:
>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>

I still can't get it to work without the warning message "Message Verified
Successfully but the signer's certificate could not be verified".

I pasted the complete certificate for the CA into ca-bundle.crt and pointed
the Horde conf.php file to the ca-bundle.crt file with the following:

$conf['utils']['openssl_cafile']

Then I rebooted the server, but it still doesn't work properly. Do you have
any other suggestions?

Paul Bentley