[imp] Authentication through imp application

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Mon Oct 15 12:18:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

After using horde 3.1.3 / imp 4.1.3 for ages, I am trying to set-up a
new system.

In my old system, I used to delegate the authetication to imp, that
would connect to my imap server for authentication, and all when well.

On the new system, horde 4.0.14 / imp 5.0.19 I am trying to have the
same set-up.

After configuring my imp backend and selecting imp as the application
to do the login, I can authenticate OK (in the log of my imap server I
see the authententication; if I use a wrong password, I get the error
message) but I am sent back to horde login page even when the
credential are good.

I must admit I don't know where to go from there.

Best regards,

olivier