[imp] Strange logs in apache

Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Tue Oct 16 17:50:18 UTC 2012

Citando Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>:

> Citando Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>>>      Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br> rašė:
>>>      More logs in my mail server, not the one where horde is:
>>>
>>    Here you say that it is your mail server.
>>>
>>> But the strange thing is how the message id is .. at myhordeserver.xxx.xxx if
>>>      it's not my mail server?
>>>
>>    Here you say that it is NOT your mail server.
>>
>>    So which is it?
>>
>>    --
>>      Vilius
>>
>>    --
>
> Those logs were in my mail server like I said. But the message id
> was of the horde server, this is exactly what I found strange, how
> the message id is .. at myhordeserver.xxx.xxx if it was sent by my mail
> server and should be ... at mymailserver.xxx.xxx?

I thought it was strange because of this (a message id being interpreted
as an e-mail):

...GET /static/b169ed96a0dc55b4a76d1a29a1848ae3.css HTTP/1.1" 200 115911
"https://myhordeserver.xxx.xxx/imp/compose-dimp.php?to=20120917130155.Horde.Rgb1fEv4Cn9QV0lzuz0nzRA@myhordeserver.xxx.xxx&popup=1"
"Mozilla/5.0....

As if someone was trying to send an email to a message id. But Michael
Slusarz said this: "It looks like a Message-ID header from a message sent
by Horde/IMP is being interpreted as an e-mail address somewhere in
Horde/IMP. Looks like we are running the e-mail text search filter on the
Message-ID header when we don't need to (maybe in View All Headers in the
standard IMP view?) and a user is clicking on that.

Thanks