[imp] Error with Horde_Registry_Application after Upgrade

Dirk Deimeke dirk at deimeke.net
Thu Nov 1 04:49:11 UTC 2012

Answering Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
(Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:53:32 +0100):

Hi Jan,

> imp/lib/Application.php doesn't override
> Horde_Registry_Application::__construct(). Sounds like you updated
> only partially.

I did an upgrade of horde/groupware and it ran through, trying it a
second time I get an error

# pear upgrade -a -B horde/groupware
horde/webmail conflicts with package "horde/groupware", downloaded
version is 5.0.0
horde/groupware cannot be installed, conflicts with installed packages
No valid packages found
upgrade failed

An upgrade of horde/webmail ran through and I am able to login, but I
am now not able to see an overview of my mails. The first page
(webmail) stays blank showing "loading".

Any ideas?

Cheers

Dirk

--