[imp] no folders & no mails in new horde&imp

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 6 15:25:46 UTC 2012

Citeren Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>:

> Hi!
>
> I just upgraded to the latest horde&imp and have
> a problem that I had already with the previous horde&imp:
>
> I do not see any mails or folders when using the "dynamic" view -
> in the "simple" view, I do have all the mails.
>
> I am running horde&imp on ubuntu 12.04 with a courier imap 4.10
> (self compiled)
>
> Any hints?

Are you using Internet Explorer? There are some javascript issues with
Internet Explorer which prevent the dynamic versions of applications
from loading properly. Firefox and Chrome don't seem to suffer from
this problem though, so if stuff is working under any of those, you
should probably wait until fixes are released.

Best regards, Arjen