[imp] ingo debug

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Thu Nov 8 18:43:59 UTC 2012

Citat af Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On Nov 8, 2012 12:37 PM, "Peter Øgaard Meyland" <peter at meyland.dk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there
>>
>> My Horde installation are at latest stable level (version 5.0.1) and I
> cant get Ingo to work, no matter what I'm doing. Is there anything that I
> miss or can someone tell me how to debug Ingo
>
> My Crystal ball is not working.  What output do you see?  What does the
> Horde log say?  What does the Apache log say?
>
> Simon
Get a new Crystal Ball :-)

In the Horde log file I see a lot of these:
2012-11-08T19:38:11+01:00 WARN: HORDE [imp] PHP ERROR: Illegal offset
type in isset or empty [pid 1547 on line 265 of
"/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Indices.php"]

and no entries related to Horde are found in the Apache log

If I go to the Ingo webpage and are applying the rules, no messages
are written at all. I have deleted all my rules and the created 2
simple rules and even then nothing happens.

Peter
--
med venlig hilsen

Peter Meyland