[imp] Spellchecker

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Mon Nov 12 06:53:14 UTC 2012

Citējot Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:37:29 -0400:

> Despite the over-whelming evidence before me, it's difficult to
> believe that that feature request has been low-priority for 7 years.
> A suggestion, if I may - would it be possible to put donate buttons on
> feature requests to crowd-source the finance?  I'm sure that the
> feature isn't worth the $500 it would probably cost to develop that
> feature (and I may be well off the mark), but it would be worth $5/10
> that I'd be prepared to contribute.

Actually, I believe the spellchecker in Horde is of the lowest
importance as virtualy any modern browser includes Hunspell based
spellchecker on its own (Firefox, Seamonkey, Opera to name a few...
except IE, of course) with extensive list of available languages,
including quite exotic ones no one dared to make available for
ispell/aspell.

Janis