[imp] Bugs in rtl (hebrew) layout

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Nov 26 00:31:55 UTC 2012

Quoting "E.S. Rosenberg" <esr+hordeimp at g.jct.ac.il>:

> The hebrew/rtl layout is fairly buggy, I'd like to try and fix it up a
> bit but I'm not familiar enough with the horde framework and I doubt
> that I have enough time to delve into it and fix it like that, where
> can I send the bugs & their (partial) fixes in the css et al.?

You can open up a bug report on http://bugs.horde.org/ - it would be
best if you report all problems to a single ticket *per application*
for easier tracking.

> Some initial problems:
> /usr/share/horde4/templates/sidebar/sidebar.html.php:<div
> id="horde-slideleft" class="horde-splitbar-vert" style="left:<?php
> echo $this->width ?>px">
>
> This inline style should be "right:<?php echo $this->width ?>" when
> dealing with an rtl language, so some type of language/direction check
> is needed here...

This is actually Horde, not IMP (you have sent this message to the IMP
mailing list).  So report this in a Horde RTL ticket.

> Again here:
> /usr/share/horde4/kronolith/templates/dynamic/index.inc:<div
> id="horde-page" style="left:<?php echo
> $prefs->getValue('sidebar_width') ?>px">
>
> And in the screen.css file that deals with #horde-page the padding
> needs to be direction dependent.

This is kronolith, not IMP, so report this in a Kronolith RTL ticket.

michael