[imp] Copy Email Address

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:43:46 UTC 2012

Hi

It would be really nice if there was a way to click on a recipient
(say in CC) and copy their email address.  Currently, I have to click
reply, copy it and close the window.  In Imp5, this was possible, but
since Imp6, I'm no longer able to copy from the
dropdown/overlay/frame/whatever you want to call it.

And although this is more of a turba issue, it's related to the email
copy issue - it would be nice to be able to add an email to an
existing contact.  Currently, adding to address book automatically
creates a new entry.  Phone UIs handle this better.

Thanks.

Simon