[imp] Message flags missing in basic/mobile mode

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Wed Dec 19 14:29:06 UTC 2012

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

> The only way IMP hides this is if you are using POP3 or the mailbox
> is read only.
>
> michael

Thanks Michael.  I am for sure using IMAP and not POP.  I am sure this
problem started recently during my testing of this new release.  I do
recall seeing the 'Mark Messages' drop down in basic mode.  And, in
fact, I do see the ability to mark as read/unread or flag for
follow-up when I login using the dynamic mode so if it were a lock
issue, wouldn't it disappear there also?

The only other change I recall making was the fix for this bug:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11820  which is actually a PHP error.  It
affects the Horde_Imap_Client.  Is it possible that this may have
introduced the problem?