[imp] Bug in horde_imap_client-2.4.0?

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Wed Dec 19 14:37:51 UTC 2012

Hi  Lukas,

On Tuesday, 18. December 2012 16:09:32 Lukas Gradl wrote:
> After updating horde_imap_client to 2.4.0 Attachments are no longer
> shown in imp. Mails look like they don't have any file attached.
>
> After downgrading to 2.3.2 Attachments are shown again.
>
> Unfortunatly bugs.horde.org is not reachable at the moment, so I can't
> check the bugtracker nor create a new entry.

bugs.horde.org is back, though there is no such issue reported yet.
This is your five seconds of fame! :)

Quoting [mms]:
At a minimum will need an IMAP debug log.

To further debug this issue, we need details of the IMP -> IMAP/POP
communication.

To enable debugging, see instructions contained in
imp/config/backends.php (the 'debug' config parameter).

Debugging should not be enabled on a production server,   Attach/post
only the portion of the log that directly deals with the problem
reported (it may be simplest to clear the log file and then perform
the event that causes the error).

Cheers,
Thomas