[imp] [horde] Signature

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:36:21 UTC 2012

Em 22-12-2012 22:15, Giorgos Strimpakos escreveu:
> This would be a great addition.

Please, don't top-post.

> 22 Δεκ 2012, 11:59 π.μ., ο/η Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> έγραψε:

>>> Is it possible to expect at least the signature being shown (in a read only box for ex.)
>>> in the end of the compose window, so the user knows what will be the final text?
>> This may be an option.
I think a kind of "reload" action could be called when you change the
profile in compose window and, that way, the stored signature could be
pulled from backend storage and displayed at the bottom of the compose
window, like a footer of something, just so the user get a preview of
the final msg text.

Just an idea.