[imp] Blank emails

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:00:57 UTC 2012

On 19 December 2012 16:54, Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 December 2012 14:21,  <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
>>

>> On Dec 19, 2012 2:03 PM, <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>> Hi

>>> You say sent from Android; How are you sending them? IMAP client, mobile
>>> IMP view, active sync?
>>
>> Sorry, activesync.  IMAP works fine and always has done.  Have never tried
>> mobile imp.
>>
>> Simon
>>

>> These problems sound similar to some issues that have been fixed in the last
>> few pear releases. Are you sure you are using the most up to date packages?
>
> Hi Mike
>
> No, I haven't upgraded since I installed it.  I'm curious to know why
> it would have worked and now doesn't.  I will try to update during the
> holiday downtime.
>
> FYI - IMP shows the message with "There are no parts that can be
> displayed inline".  Which is weird since the recipient (including me
> if I put myself in BCC) will see the entire quoted message - just not
> the new response.

I finally got around to doing the upgrade.  It's working again.  Two
things to note from the one test I made so far.

1) In Imp, when looking at the sent folder, I still see the "no parts"
error from above.

2) Since I bcc'd myself, my reply was between the HTML and the plain
text portions of the email.  Which is weird because I definitely wrote
my reply above the text.

Simon