[imp] Strip Attachment not working in Horde Webmail 5.0.2 (IMP 6.0.2)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sat Jan 5 16:47:43 UTC 2013

Quoting T A <tazza70 at hotmail.com>:

> A separate issue: in H5, I can only see the "Strip Attachment" icon
> in a message if I go to Other Options -> All Parts. This seems like
> a bug to me - I think they should also be shown when you expand the
> attachments list in the default view.

This is the correct behavior.  Stripping attachments is an advanced,
destructive behavior.  This is intended as a to prevent accidental
stripping.

> Also, just a quick question: is it intentional that in the Dynamic
> view the options to "Strip All Attachments" and "Download All
> Attachments (in .zip file)" are not present (or I can't see them
> anywhere) even though they are still there in the Basic view?

All features in basic view are not necessarily present in dynamic
view.  This could be due to design choice, an acceptable way of
implenting the UI has not yet been determined, and/or the work has
simply not been completed.  The lack of these actions are probably a
combo of the two former issues.

michael