[imp] external link to mailbox is shortened (imp 6.0.2)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 8 12:38:49 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jens Pranaitis <pranaitis at phil.hhu.de>:

> Hello list,
> I'm having some trouble linking to a specific mailbox, with imp 6
> (it worked with version 5 and below). We have a link in our help
> documents which the user can click to open the Spam folder. The link
> looks like
> https://webmail.phil.hhu.de/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox#mbox:SU5CT1guU3BhbXZlcmRhY2h0
> "SU5CT1guU3BhbXZlcmRhY2h0" is the name of the maildir
> ("Spamverdacht") and when I switch to the folder in Horde the url is
> the same. However when I follow the external link and login to horde
> the URL is shortened to
> https://webmail.phil.hhu.de/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox#mbox:SU5CT1g
> This only occurs when I'm not logged in to Horde already, so I
> assume it has something to do with the redirect done by the login
> page.
> Is this expected behaviour? Is there a way to make external links
> work like they did with imp < 6?

The URL you end up with is the INBOX. You even get that if you go to
/horde/imp/ only. My guess is that the anchor part of the URL either
gets lost completely at some place, or the anchor detection in IMP
doesn't work properly. Check if the correct URL is loaded at all after
logging in.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project