[imp] Problems with text selection and copying

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Thu Jan 10 22:15:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

i'm having the following problems with IMP 6.0.3 with dynamic view (Firefox 18, Ubuntu linux):
1.) I'm not able to copy selected text from message using CTRL + C. It seems that there are some events registered on pressing CTRL so when i do it, the section with message body becames not active and text is NOT copied into clipboard.

2.) I'm completely not able to select any text (with mouse) when opening message in new window.

Everything works fine in bacis view. Any hints? Thank you.

azur