[imp] Post-authentication hook is ignored (Horde 5.0.19)

Tue Jan 15 08:59:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

 I'm trying to write a very simple function to run on the postauth hook but it is completly ignored (Horde 5.0.19), even a simple Horde::logMessage line is ignored. Pre-auth and username hooks works just fine. Earlier versions like Horde Portal (3.x) had a "Custom Function Hooks" tab with checkboxes to activate them but I didn't find anything similar for this version.

Any idea about why the postauth hook is not being executed?