[imp] Signature

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:05:40 UTC 2013

Em 22/01/2013 19:59, Michael J Rubinsky escreveu:

>> Zitat von Luis Felipe Marzagao <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:

>>> Okay, that's totally reasonable.

>>> No no, that's not what I had in mind! No links!
>>>
>>> I was thinking something like this (compose window):
>>>
>>> +--------------------------------+
>>> |                                  |
>>> +--------------------------------+
>>> |                                  |
>>> |                                  |
>>> |                                  |
>>> |                                  |
>>> +--------------------------------+
>>> |                                  |
>>> signature
>>> +--------------------------------+
>>>
>>> The scrolling of text body would not be affected by the underneath
>>> signature frame.
>>>
>>> Also, when the user changes the identity, the signature non-editable
>>> frame would be updated.
>>
>> This is pretty much what I would suggest for a read-only signature
>> display too. The signature section could additionally be toggleable
>> (and hidden by default) to not waste the spare screen estate of
>> compose windows.
>
> +1

Does horde have a way of feature requesting and contributing by
undertermined people? For example, you open a ticket and then, after
approval, people (interested in that feature) could start "funding" that
ticket, so developers could get the deserved compensation for
implementing the feature. Maybe one person alone could not/would not
sponsor a feature request, but several persons/companies could/would and
that way everybody can benefit.