[imp] [solved partially] Address book not displayed when composing email.

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Fri Jan 25 20:29:36 UTC 2013

> Unlikely because the query *does* request the object_email column.
> Do you have that mapped differently than the default, and are you
> sure this column isn't empty?

Thanks to point me to the good direction.
I added two fields : object_homeemail and object_workemail.
So the original object_email does not contain object at all but it is
still queried.

In file backends.local.php I replaced :
'email' => 'object_email',
by
'email' => 'object_homeemail',

Now the SQL query correctly works with the field object_homeemail.
This does not resolve completely the problem as obviously only one
field is queries,
where all email fields should in fact be queried.
But at least some email address are now returned.

Bye,
Bruno

--
Linux Counter # 353844