[imp] Ctrl+c not working in Firefox when previewing a HTML message

David Fernández Acín david.fernandez at ehu.es
Thu Jan 31 10:00:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

In IMP 6 when previewing a HTML message with Firefox 18 (Microsoft
Windows & Linux) the Ctrl+C is not working (when pressing the Ctrl key
the colour of selected text changes). I can copy the text with the
"Copy" option in the context menu. If I open the message in new window
the Ctrl+C works. With text messages the problem doesn't occur. I
tried with an old version of Firefox (3.6.10) and it works.

In Internet Explorer and Chrome there is no problem.

In IMP 5 the problem don't occurs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

David Fernández Acin
Sistema-analista / Analista de Sistemas
IKT Gerenteordetza / Vicegerencia TIC
Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea / Universidad del País Vasco
Tlf: +34 94 601 2137
E-mail: david.fernandez at ehu.es