[imp] after Upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.3 cant login to imp

norbi norbi at rocknob.de
Tue Feb 12 11:43:26 UTC 2013

> Zitat von norbi <norbi at rocknob.de>:
>
>>> And does it have any consequences?
>>
>> oh YES. I can't login ;) thats my problem. webmail is dead after update
>
> It would help a lot if you didn't remove all the context.
>
> Are you sure you didn't edit any default configurations that now got
> overwritten during the upgrade? You must use .local.php files if you
> want to customize the configurations.

not realy, because i haven't done the installation... , only the upgrade...

have setup "$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('test1 at address.de');""
but no login with the adminuser

is there any way to find out why horde is blocking the login?
logfiles,debuglevel?

if not, i will reinstall with version 5.0.3