[imp] Imp hangs after upgrade

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sat Feb 16 14:37:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just updated to the new horde suite today (using pear upgrade -a -B -c
horde).  Everything so far seems to work except for IMP and Kronolith.

when I Click on "Mail", the left panel says "Loading..." and hangs.
Kronolith does the same thing, incidentally, so I imagine the issue is
the same for both.

I am using imp 6.0.4, horde 5.0.4 (and kronolith 4.0.4).  My entire
horde suite is current as of today.

I am running on debian squeeze, and all packages are up to date as of
today.

There is no output in my horde.log, and I see nothing of consequence in
/var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog.

Any idea on what is going on here?

Thank you.

-Chris