[imp] Multiple GPG issues in IMP 6.0.4

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Mon Feb 25 13:24:22 UTC 2013

> As a starter, you could run the unit tests to see if there is some
> general issues with your system and how GPG is working there:
>
> pear install horde/horde_test
> php /usr/share/php/Horde_Crypt/Horde/Crypt/AllTests.php
>
> Your path to the test/ directory might be different.

I used a php.ini with the include_path that is normally set in the
Apache config, exported the matching PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR in the
environment, and modified the tests scripts everywhere they assumed
/usr/bin/gpg so they could find it.

Output looks okay-ish:

PHPUnit 3.7.14 by Sebastian Bergmann.

Time: 1 second, Memory: 5.50Mb

OK, but incomplete or skipped tests!
Tests: 20, Assertions: 41, Skipped: 2.

If it matters, how to check why it skipped the last two tests?

Laurent