[imp] Inbox is shown empty but it contains emails

Anders Tietze hordesync at dk-tietze.dk
Mon Mar 4 16:51:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have just upgrade from an old horde-3 installation to the latest
horde groupware 5.0.4 but now I am experiencing some problems with IMP
and the IMAP connection.

The IMAP server is a courier-imap and is working perfectly with the
old horde installation.

And now to the problem.

When I access my inbox, no emails are displayed, which is wrong, it
contain emails (checked by using an imap connection via mozilla
thunderbird). My inbox also contains some subfolders e.g "Sent" which
IMP is able to display the content of, but some other subfolders are
shown empty which is also wrong.