[imp] [DIMP 6] - Issue with viewPort height

Frank Sikora frank.sikora at capfields.com
Wed Mar 20 18:07:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm currently making some theme customization of my H5 platform and I
encounter some troubles within Dimp (6.0.4).

My requirement is to have a vertical height reference which does not
represent anymore the page (body) height but the #horde-contentwrapper
height (which represents a % of the Body height).

For all horde applis and Horde itself, I manage successfully via the
CSS files except for Dimp. It seems height is calculated dynamically
with js scripts and CSS property is always overriden.
Then my question: How/what to modify to change the way viewport height
is calculated?

Thanks for your help

Frank

CapFields (Luxembourg) s.a
30, rue de l'Industrie
L-8069 Strassen (Grand Duché du Luxembourg)
Web:  <http://www.capfields.com/> www.capfields.com
T: +352 26 39 66 10
F: +352 26 39 66 66

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely
for the addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately
notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited
except formal approval.
The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
CapFields (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable
for the message if modified.