[imp] Addressbook preference for mail composing is not saved

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Tue Mar 26 12:43:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-03-25 at 14:24 +0200, Mehmet Giritli wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-03-25 at 13:12 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Mehmet Giritli <mgiritli at giritli.eu>:

> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > I'm editing .../horde5/imp/lib/Prefs/Special/Sourceselect.php and want
> > > to direct the value of a variable to debug log. How can I do that?
> >
> > Horde::debug($variable);
>
> I'm looking at the function display() and the value of
> $search['sources'] is the array of all the addressbooks. When I check
> from sql shell the value of the relevant preference with:
>
> select * from horde_prefs where pref_scope='imp' and pref_uid='mgiritli'
> and pref_name='search_sources'
>
> It shows the only addressbook I actually selected. So the preference is
> correct but reading from it is problematic.
>
> Shouldn't $search['sources'] only return the value I find with the above
> query? i.e., the only selected addressbooks?

I tried to track this until Ui/Contacts.php function
getAddressbookSearchParams() but I still get the list of all
addressbooks from $prefs->getValue('search_sources') in this function
instead of the saved ones. Next stop is to where global variable $prefs
is set but couldn't locate it. So can you tell me where that is
please? :-)