[imp] Multiple IMAP servers with Horde 5 and IMP H5 (6.0.4)

lundstro kenneth.lundstrom at nudata.fi
Sun Mar 31 04:30:11 UTC 2013

Hello everyone.

I installed Horde 5 och IMP H5 on an customers server to be used as webmail
interface to a lot of IMAP servers. I have configured Horde to use IMP
authentication. The idea is that customer logins with his/her emailaddress
and from that emailaddress it is possible to determine what IMAP server to
use.

my.email at abcd.com --> mail.abcd.com is the IMAP server to use.

I have found some examples of how to do this with IMP 3 but the only posts I
found about IMP H4 and H5 is that please read the provided hooks.php. And
that IMP 3 code doesn't work in newer versions.

Any pointers/examples is very much appreciated.

Kenneth