[imp] Mac & A with Circumflex Caret

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Mon Apr 1 17:02:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I hope that this is an easy one..

I'm using the latest versions of horde and imp (and others).  I notice
that whenever I get an email from a mac user (probably using apple
mail) I get an ascII 182 between sentences (Captita "A" with a caret
over it).  I don't notice the problem when receiving email from
"normal" email clients. :)

I have my characters set set to en_US by default, and I Have checked
it in mine, and other users' settings.

Is there anything I can do about this?  Is some setting misconfigured
on our server, or is there some sort of compensation that can be made?

Thanks!

-Chris