[imp] Horde_Prefs db-schema upgrade crashes identities

norbi norbi at rocknob.de
Wed Apr 10 13:08:44 UTC 2013

Am 10.04.2013 11:33, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von norbi <norbi at rocknob.de>:

>>> You probably change the charset in either your database or the sql
>>> configuration while upgrading.
>>
>> is there a way to repair the defect identities? i cant find any
>> charset changes between the update :(
>
> With a bit of PHP and charset knowledge, probably.

its very strange, we have read the serialized string via php from table
that has type "longtext" (horde_prefs ), then after insert this value
via php to table who has type "blob" (horde_prefs2) the serialized
string is defect and cant be read

can anybody test this ? connection is established with
"mysql_set_charset('utf8');"