[imp] Imp/Horde and SpamAssassin, Razor

avp avp at rokeyetee.com
Fri Apr 26 10:23:12 UTC 2013

Hi, I've just set up a server running Horde, latest version.  Most everything
is working as desired but I'm trying to work through a couple of issues.

I'm trying to add spam reporting.  That is, if a user receives a msg that is
spam, allow them to report it to SpamAssassin (SA).  So in the gui I've
configured it to run '/usr/bin/spamassassin -r', which I gather is a script
that calls SA, Razor, etc.  I'm getting errors on the Razor call.  I believe
it may be a permissions issue.  I've run the razor config, and the razor
files exist in a bunch of places.  In the local.cf in /etc/spamassassin I
have:

razor_config /var/www/.razor/razor-agent.conf

And the razor config stuff is in there.

When I click the Spam button in the gui, I get an error in syslog about
razor and ioctl.  My gut feeling is that razor is being run as a user that
doesn't have some reqd permissions?

Any ideas on how to configure this correctly?

Thanks