[imp] Cant send mails; No Postfix-Login of Horde?

Michael Lehner michael at lehner-online.net
Mon May 20 18:20:41 UTC 2013

Thx , Michael

I tried to send a mail with firebug installed.

I get this error message after 3 to 4 minutes:

|/*-secure-{"response":{"action":"sendMessage","success":0},"msgs":[{"charset":"UTF-8","message":"
Beim|| Versenden der Nachricht ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Failed to set
sender: michael at lehner-online.net||
[SMTP: Failed to write to socket: unknown error (code: -1, response:
)]","flags":[],"type":"horde.error"||}]}*/

I'm using Postfix as SMTP-Server.

Thx for any hint.

Michael