[imp] Spam Button

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:10:33 UTC 2013

On 21 May 2013 15:00, Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please can someone review my imp/config/backends.local.php and provide
> a hint why the spam and not spam buttons are not showing.
>
>     'spam' => array(
>          'innocent' => array(
>              'display' => true,
>         //     'email' => null,
>              'email_format' => 'digest',
>              'program' => '/usr/bin/spamassassin -k %u'
>          ),
>          'spam' => array(
>              'display' => false,
>              'email' => 'submit at spam.spamcop.net',
>              'email_format' => 'digest',
>              'program' => '/usr/bin/spamassassin -r %u'
>          ),

Additionally, since I changed the backend.local.php with these changes
I now have to log in to imp after logging into horde.  It's like it's
reading backends.php and not the .local one at all..

-rw-r--r--  1 root www-data  21K May 17 09:14 backends.local.php
-r--r-----  1 root root      21K May 17 09:11 backends.local.php.bak
-r--r-----  1 root root      20K May 17 06:53 backends.local.phpold
-rw-r--r--  1 root root      20K May 19 06:47 backends.php

I'm pretty sure it's a not file permission or spelling error.

I'd still appreciate some debugging tips please.

Thanks.

Simon