[imp] Spam Button

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:07:19 UTC 2013

On 24 May 2013 10:24, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> Short of you debugging the actual PHP code that displays the Spam button,
>>> there's not much else we can do.  And nobody else has reported this
>>> problem.
>>

>> Michael
>>
>> Is there some variable or line I can put in the code or the config to
>> debug this?  As you know my php skills are not strong.
>>
>> I find it disconcerting that after moving to this new format of
>> backends.local.php I have to auth with imp after authenticating with
>> horde.
>>
>> Simon
>

> You probably have a broken configuration in backends.local.php. Post the
> complete file.

Thanks Jan.

<?php

// Advanced example - mainly here to demonstrate the syntax of all available
// options

$servers['advanced'] = array(
// Disabled by default
'disabled' => false,
'name' => 'Advanced IMAP Server',
'hostspec' => 'localhost',
'hordeauth' => 'full',
'protocol' => 'imap',
'port' => 143,
'secure' => 'tls',
'maildomain' => 'example.net',
'smtp' => array(
'auth' => true,
'debug' => false,
'localhost' => 'localhost',
'host' => 'mail.example.net',
// 'host' => 'localhost',
'port' => 587,
'password' => null,
'username' => null
),
'email' => 'munged at spam.spamcop.net',
'email_format' => 'digest',
'program' => '/usr/bin/spamassassin -r %u'
),
// // It is possible to directly define additional spam drivers.
// // The 'drivers' array should contain a list of driver objects
// // (these classes must implement the IMP_Spam_Base class).
// 'drivers' => array(
// new IMP_Example_Spam_Driver()
// )
), 'admin' => array(
// 'user' => 'cyrus',
// 'password' => 'cyrus_pass',
// 'userhierarchy' => 'user.'
),
'acl' => true,
'cache' => false,
// 'debug' => '/tmp/imp_imap.log',
// 'debug_raw' => false,
'quota' => array(
// 'driver' => 'imap',
'params' => array(
'hide_when_unlimited' => true,
'unit' => 'MB'
)
),
'special_mboxes' => array(
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_DRAFTS => 'Drafts',
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SENT => 'Sent',
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SPAM => 'Spam',
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TEMPLATES => 'Templates',
IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Trash',
// IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_USERSPECIAL => array(
// 'Example' => _("Example Special Mailbox")
// )
),
'autocreate_special' => 'true',
);
// /* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */