[imp] scrollbars on message listing

Edward Burr egburr at burr.cc
Sun May 26 13:33:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

After upgrading ti Horde Groupware 5.0.4 from v4 a few months ago,
I've noticed that the scrollbar on the side of the message listing has
disappeared. I have missed it, but didn't think much about it until I
was troubleshooting another problem this morning and opened my mail
using IE (instead of chrome) and discovered the scrollbar was there!
So, now I'm wondering if it is possible to get the scrollbar back on
chrome.

Thanks,
Edward
--
"In television it is a cardinal sin to allow the viewer a
single moment when his ears and eyes are not assaulted by