[imp] about ERR: HORDE Mail server denied authentication.

Ricardo David Carrillo Sanchez dominus.ceo at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:27:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have tried to install horde webmail, but I'm stuck, I have cofigured next
applications:

- dovecot (pop/imap)
- postfix
- horde

But specifically with horde and app. imp i'm getting this error:

 HORDE [imp] Mail server denied authentication.

I do not know what to do i have already 4 day's traing to solve it.
This is my backend.php configuration:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    // ENABLED by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'Soluciones Cosmeticas',
    'hostspec' => 'mail.solucionescosmeticas.mx',
    'hordeauth' =>false,
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    // Plaintext logins are disabled by default on IMAP servers (see RFC
3501
    // [6.2.3]), so TLS is the only guaranteed authentication available by
    // default.
    'secure' => false,
    'maildomain' => 'solucionescosmeticas.mx',
    'smtp' => array(
      //  'auth' => true,
      //  'localhost' => 'localhost',
      //  'host' => 'mail.solucionescosmeticas.mx',
      //  'password' => null,
      //  'port' => 25,
      //  'username' => null
    ),
    'cache' => false,
     'debug' => '/tmp/imp_imap.log',
     'debug_raw' => false,
);
$servers['pop'] = array(
    // Disabled by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'Soluciones Cosmeticas',
    'hostspec' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'pop3',
    'port' => 110,
    'secure' => false,
    'maildomain' => 'solucionescosmeticas.mx',
    'smtp' => array(
    //    'auth' => true,
    //   'localhost' => 'localhost',
    //    'host' => 'mail.solucionescosmeticas.mx',
    //    'password' => null,
    //    'port' => 25,
    //    'username' => null
    ),