[imp] Virtual inbox stays empty

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Jun 5 11:19:48 UTC 2013

Citeren Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

>> Since upgrading to Horde-5.1.0 my Virtual inbox stays empty, even
>> when the Mailbox Summary shows there are new messages. I use IMAP
>> subscriptions and confirmed that the mailbox where the messages are
>> sorted into is checked for new mail. What am I missing here?
>
> Weird. I deactivated the Virtual Inbox in the IMP -> Saved searches
> preference (saved it) and activated it again (saved it once more).
> Now it works again.

No, it doesn't.

It turns out that (at least here) the Virtual Inbox is only refreshed
when logging in (which I also did, so that the preferences would be
refreshed). When I read a message from the Virtual Inbox and refresh
it, nothing happens. Before upgrading to IMP-6.1.0, this used make the
message disappear from the Virtual Inbox.