[imp] Not seeing copy/move message links

Interpost.biz Private Mail info at interpost.biz
Sat Jun 8 10:15:01 UTC 2013

I am a newby who has installed horde groupware edition and updated it to
5.1.0 (all through pecl and pear on debian squeeze), and am using the email
successfully, however I cannot see how to move or copy a message from any
folder (i.e. the inbox) to a different folder. There are no links present,
neither above the messages list, nor underneath when I click on an
individual message. I have gone over all config and preferences as
super-user, and nowhere is there a setting for this.

The only thing that appears strange to me in the Admin / Configuration
screen is the Application Content 2.0.2 which doesn't seem to be enabled as
it appears "not clickable", for example there is a "?" in a circle to its
left, and there is nothing written under status, although the other column
does say "SQL DB schema is ready".

Additionally the application called Horde (horde 5.1.0) has no message (all
the other applications do, even those that are not enabled and clickable)
stating "SQL DB schema is ready".

I am not using IMAP.

Additionally, I notice that the following applications are "not clickable"
and have no status messages (NO "Application is ready"):

Horde_Auth
Horde_Core
Horde_Group
Horde_Imap_Client
Horde_Perms
Horde_Prefs

So, my question is: Is there something here that is obvious to you that I
need to install or enable, or a configuration or preference that I have
somehow missed?

I have read the Administrators documantation and it is not there, anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Ed
Interpost.biz

Fast Secure Private Email