[imp] country flag reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jun 24 09:47:13 UTC 2013

Dear List,

 From last few days, for some mails with .in domain, country flag was
seen as Mexico and United States, which had never happened before.

I have two setups of H3 and H4.  In both, country flag is wrongly
shown for 2 mails which I have observed.  This was never seen before.

What should I suspect.  I have not configured anything for Country
Lookup and my server is not connected to Internet.

--
           Regards
            Anant

message.