[imp] Sorting on Threads - clarification / improvement

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Jun 27 08:56:29 UTC 2013

Dear List,

When messages are sorted as threads, all the messages in a thread get
pulled towards the oldest message in the sequence. I think it will be
more convenient if the older messages get pulled to the most recent
message. In this way, when we delete the older messages from a thread
(which is generally the case, we rarely delete the most recent one!),
the location of the thread will not change in the inbox and the
problem of relocating the thread every time we delete an old message
will be solved.

Your views on this please.
--
           Regards