[imp] deleting all thread messages?

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Aug 1 10:30:00 UTC 2013

Hi *,

I have an IMAP folder where all incoming mailing list traffic is
stored (via Ingo filters). I can view all correlating messages nicely
by opening the first message of a thread and selecting the "show
thread" option in the "other functions" of that mail's header section
(webmail dynamic view).

In the window displaying the complete thread, I'd love to see a
function to delete all messages at once, or at least mark all messages
of this thread as "read". Have I overlooked such an option or is there
any chance to implement such functionality easily?

Regards,
Jens