[imp] ActiveSync 2.6.0 problem

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Thu Aug 8 15:48:38 UTC 2013

Horde_ActiveSync 2.6.0 breaks deleting on iphone.

After upgrading to 2.6.0 and trying to delete a message, I get:

Unable to move message

The message could not be moved to the mailbox Trash.

The mail IS actually moved, just the Iphone device has the error and
the email is still shown until you refresh the mailbox view, then it
is removed from the list.  Very odd.

The upgrade ran a schema change and so reverting to 2.5.6 doesn't work
as I didn't backup the database prior to the schema change (my
mistake).  Running 2.5.6 with the 2.6.0 schema returns a 500 error in
the logs.

So, I'm stuck.

Deleting using Imp itself is fine, just ActiveSync has the error.

Thanks!

brent