[imp] ActiveSync 2.6.0 problem

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Thu Aug 8 19:41:54 UTC 2013

> Quoting Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> There were some minor issues that have been fixed in Git already.
>>> A new release should go out later today when a few other minor
>>> issues are resolved.
>>>
>>> FWIW, this particular schema change was non-destructive, you
>>> should be able to migrate back to migration 18.
>>> --
>>> mike
>>>

>> I can wait for the fix; but, how does one migrate back to the previous
>> schema?  When I load AS 2.5.6, it doesn't tell me there is a schema update
>> required, so I suppose there is something else to do?
>
> You have to manually run the migration using the horde-db-migrate tool.

Ok, that worked.  I was not familiar with this.  For those playing along with
a copy of the home game:

pear uninstall horde/Horde_ActiveSync
pear install horde/Horde_ActiveSync-2.5.6
horde-db-migrate Horde_ActiveSync 18

That puts the version back without needing to restore.  My deletes now work,
though I know a fix is likely just around the corner.

brent