[imp] ActiveSync 2.6.0 problem

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Fri Aug 9 09:47:40 UTC 2013

On Friday, 9. August 2013 10:54:15 lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
> > There were some recent bugfixes regarding internal state tracking.
> > Please try to reset the device in the ActiveSync device management of
> > horde.
>
> This might be, but it worked before and after the update to 2.6.1 it
> doesn't work anymore. After a complete re-sync it was basically
> working with manual sync but Push failed. This was even after "reboot"
> of the Phone. After disabling Push and enabling it later again Push
> started working again.
> It is hard to explain something like this to our iPhone/ActiveSync
> Users at the main server and i have no idea how to update Horde/IMP
> without calling them and explain what have to be done :-(

do you still have one phone at hand that does show the broken behavior?

If yes, try to enable ActiveSync logging on the server and delete a message
on the phone. Create a bug report at bugs.horde.org and attach the
ActiveSync log file.

Then we can find out what's going on under the hood. May be it's
something we can clean up in the database during the update process.

HTH,
Thomas