[imp] Migration from H4 to H5 (signature hook)

Alexander Leidinger Alexander at leidinger.net
Tue Aug 20 09:08:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed that with H5 there's no signature hook in the examples
anymore. I also checked the source, and I don't see a hook being
called for the signature. Only the trailer part afterwards is using a
hook.

I used the signature hook with H4 to allow to replace a tag with a
one-line fortune at an user configurable place in his signature.

With H5 using the trailer hook would force the fortune to the end of
the signature.

Are there plans to restore the signature-hook functionality, or is
there a way to achieve this with the current code?

Bye,
Alexander.