[imp] High priority mail

aglandorf aglandorf at aglmail.de
Thu Aug 22 14:03:54 UTC 2013

ANANT S ATHAVALE-3 wrote
> Dear List,
>
> Using HGWE 5.1.1.
>
> When a mail is received with Priority as High, the mailbox listing is
> suppose to show the mail with 'pink' background color (default).  But, it
> changes color to pink only after the mail is opened once.
>
> Is this the correct behaviour?
>
> This is observed in Basic View.
>
> Please comment.

Just recheck it with FF23 and IE10 and was not able to reproduce the
behavior.
Sends an E-Mail from 2 different Mailprovider to my HGWE 5.1.1 and on my
Server the mail has been marked in red color and has an exclamation mark.
Checked that in Basic, Dynamic and Automatic view.
But my installation is a new installation from the scratch and just a week
old.

kind regards,
aglandorf