[imp] Folder List on the left

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Aug 23 04:14:24 UTC 2013

  ----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------
   Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:21:15 -0600
   From: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [imp] Folder List on the left
     To: imp at lists.horde.org

> Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> HGWE 5.1.1.
>>
>> When I open Mail, I see all my folders listed on the left side even
>> though
>> my preference to 'Expand the entire folder tree by default in the
folders
>> view? is NO.
>>
>> This behaviour is observed in Basic View.
>>
>> Am I wrong somewhere in setting preferences?
>
> No.  Basic view doesn't support this preference.
>
> michael

----- End message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> -----

Thanks.  But, as I have about 100+ folders and hence vertical scrolling is
too long and due to this, even when a mail message is small, we feel there
is something more down (as the scroll bar allows you to move still down,
but there is nothing).  It confuses the user.

I am not sure, people still use Basic View or not.  But, we have been
using Basic View as it has the maximum features.
--
           Regards