[imp] (GPG) the "import key" form is not displayed

jonathan fraga john jonathan-fraga at john-at-me.net
Fri Aug 30 14:15:58 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm new on Horde imp. I have recently installed the last version of horde on my debian 6.

Everything seems to be working properly excepting one thing.

When I tried to import my private/public keys in the gpg configuration, IMP is displayed in a popup instead of import form.
Log file is not very helpfull.

In addition, I'm able to import public keys of my contact (in the address book) and mail encryptation is working perfectly.

Do you have any idea about that issue ?

Regards